Saturday 15 March 2008

It was the 8th time

Remember we were talking about my mood swings sometime back. It hit me again, big time. Last friday i gulped the entire alcohol available in the apartment. It started off with whisky, then bacardi and then a bottle of cheap white wine. I don't remember what exactly happened after that, I woke up at 6 to realize i was sleeping in the doorway on naked floor. Quiet embarrassed but the height came when i realized that i had thrown my phone and it had broken down to pieces(the 8th time i had done it in my life), i wasn't talking to anyone the last night then why in the hell did i throw it????? No ideas.

I just know i have not been feeling good from the last few days...I m feeling lonely, living a life of non purpose. Just need someone to talk to me...talk to me good.

2 comments:

Samagra Dashbhakat said...

waiting for the 9th time to come..
i m not saying this...
u r waiting sir..

Gopala Krishna said...

funny!