Sunday 18 May 2008

...................

I am at quiet a juncture in my life..an opportunity to be a part of the so called big "M" full time...the cash inflow will increase, so would the professional stature...but would anything change that really matters to me. I don't think so.

I have never wanted to be looked in awe, earn millions, categorized as a so called "intellectual..." My dreams have ever been so simple... living a life that touches the life of people I love...taking care of them. Every moment I just dream of whispering to her, I will do whatever you say, live life in a way you see fit, with the person you choose...but let me just take care of you..let me ensure that each day of yours is filled with joy. I feel so helpless when I realize that all I can do for her is blabber how much i care and nothing else. How do i tell her that to me the purpose of my life seems to be taking care of her, retiring to her authority, and feeling her overwhelming presence.

Boss you matter the world to me.

No comments: