Monday 18 August 2008


Writing after a long lay off...Wasn't really busy or something but just didn't have the time to hit the keyboard for personal scribbling..

A lot happened in the period elapsed. I became an FTE(Full Time Employee) at Microsoft, had a visit to Delhi that was full of ironies, spent some desperate days thinking about BOSS,the Mumbai trip, luckily got my 'writing fits' one of the nights and penned down some Ghazals(I wonder what the hell has happened to me, I have started thanking the nights I write, Ironic again.)

I have been trying to find a word for the Delhi trip ever since I was a part of it till now..without any success though...suddenly after some 23 months I was traversing the same roads sitting in a Camry which I used to in a crowded bus hanging on during my internship...after splitting my imaginative mind by drawing a demarcation of true happiness I found I was much happier and content being a part of the crowded bus...arrived at the Oberoi's amidst some model like lady accompanying me to my room...which seemed like anything but a hotel room...hoping to get rid of the jitters thought of hitting the bar...but to my dismay I found myself sharing the bar table with former Miss. India and people going by who I often see on TV...after two pegs I decided that the option wasn't paying much dividend in regards to non remembrance of the past..The pegs with Vishal in my small room in Ghaziabad with Amit, Puneet, Mukul and others so intently listening(as if we were next in the league of Osho's and Socrates) seemed more worthwhile...Although I had an option of staying in Delhi over the weekend but didn't..actually i find it very touchy biding Good Bye to the city when I stay back and relive some patches of the past.

BOSS seem to be India but not talking to me ...reasons best known to her..Sometimes I ask myself WHAT DO YOU WANT OUT OF YOUR LIFE?? Never ever get an answer for it ..All my innerself says is "A million things but not this..Most importantly to make sure BOSS is happy"

See it happened again...whenever I think of her..the continuation of thoughts trips..I go blank..I know I won't be able to write even a word now..so stopping the stroke of keys...

No comments: