Thursday 5 March 2009

Apologies

I don't know about a lot of people who actually follow this blog, except for my own self, so apologies to myself than anyone else for being away for such a long time..

So what happened in the days gone by, some awards at the workplace precisely "Super Rookie" and a "Second prize in a demo competition"..Awards in such economic times make you feel a bit better, infusing a thought that probably you wont be in the first string of the firing line..

Munnu (Vishal's younger brother) got married, went to Allahabad for a few days, stayed back in Delhi for a couple, then to Mumbai and back to pavilion. During my stay in Allahabad, had a rift with Vishal.I just realized all what matters in life probably is money and self interests, else how would you explain your business partner assuming more importance than your so called "best friend". I just ran away, no complains..no explanations..Maa(Vishal's mom) was furious, but somehow i could hide that truth about the rift. All i have in this world would probably be my mum, boss, prerna and vishal's family, so the brawl kinda upset me..never mind..as forthcoming as it might be..i have robbed myself of emotions..probably except for boss...

This "wisdom tooth" is giving me a torrid time..it pains like hell yaar..The last two days have been a nightmare..have been taking a lot of pain killers but nothing seems to help..On the top the mouth looks like filled with rasgullas because of the swelling..i guess will have to see a Dentist..It's Friday today, so i guess i can manage an appointment in the evening...lets see..."Wisdom tooth" too silly a name for a useless, painful piece of nothing..on second thoughts "Wisdom always entails a story of pain" nahin..

Was watching Sweet November the other day..What a beautiful song by Enya(Only time can tell)...everytime i listen to it kinda get lost..must listen kinds

2 comments:

darksphere said...

hi.. just dropping by..

Gopala Krishna said...

yes..Who can say song..it takes u to a different world...i listen this song repeatedly and used to bother my nearby wingmate...it happens to be my rigtone right from my college days !